Service Offering: Accounting, Payroll, Human Resources and Administrative Support
Successful Executives and Mentors know and teach that all decision makers and small business owners should focus on the tasks that positively drive up their bottom line. "Tasks that are not enjoyable or specialized should be delegated wherever possible."
This enables leaders and managers to make the best use of their time and focus on the projects that utilize their best and most proficient and profitable skills. Not to Mention ..."Doing What You Love to do is Always the Best Way to Go and Grow."
Be Assured That:
All services are performed in a professional, efficient and confidential manner
There doesn't have to be term contract requirements to obtain services on either a short term or long term basis
Contracts are available for certain companies or organizations who require this structure in their organization or for fiduciary responsibilities required by governing board of directors and not for profit organizations.
The owner of Admindesk™ is a 3rd generation entrepreneur serving clients with confidence for over 16 yrs
New clients and referrals are welcome
Virtual and in-office services are available for bookkeeping
Our rates are competitive and reasonable for smaller companies as they are paid on a per use basis
...If You Answer 'Yes' to any of these Questions...You are Ready to Utilize Our Services...
1. Are you working late most evenings or weekends trying to deal with paperwork and bookkeeping?
2. Do you have trouble locating 'that specific invoice' ?
3. Are you behind in filing your HST , WSIB or other Government Remittances?
4. Are you having trouble finding time to manage your company and enjoy life around all of the paperwork?
5. Would you rather avoid paperwork or are you pushing yourself to deal with it?
6. Do you know how your company is doing financially at any given moment?
7. Do you want your business to grow or maintain current momentum but with less working time and worrying?
8. Are ideas to build and develop your company to the next level not acted upon because you are too overwhelmed or tired?